Heaton Erecting, Inc - Lifting Customer Service to New Heights
Available jobs at Heaton Erecting, Inc. are listed below. Please Email your resume to: Careers@HeatonErecting.com
Heaton Erecting, Inc., an Atlanta specialty contractor for crane, rigging, and transportation services, has an immediate opportunity for a full-time team member with experience and references in the Atlanta construction market.
Primary duties to include:
- Function as the primary point of contact for all internal sales phone calls
- Develop relationships and contacts within the Atlanta construction market
- Answer calls from customers to assess their needs and provide competitive quotes for services
- Assign follow up customer contacts to outside representatives and project managers as needed
- Work with internal operations department to ensure scheduling and availability of equipment
- Assist with billing and collections of completed projects
- Maintain business relationships by providing industry best customer service
- Degree in Business, Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent relevant experience
- Solid background in construction sales, bidding or estimating
- Proven track record of problem solving of issues with customers, contractors, field personnel, vendors, and team members.
- Professional appearance and attitude, possessing strong verbal and written communication skill
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with cranes and rigging preferred, but will consider related experience in mechanical, transportation, or other specialty contracting.
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record, drug test, fit for duty medical exam, and background check are required.
- Adaptability: Has the ability to perform a variety of tasks, with often changing priorities.
- Decision-Making: Identifies problems, gathers data, develops and assesses alternative courses of action when necessary.
- Stress Tolerance: Maintains stability under pressurized deadlines or conflicts.
- Independence: Productivity is an outflow of actions derived from personal convictions and motivation.
- Initiative: A proactive self-starter that maintains a high level of productivity without close supervision.
- Team player: Skilled at leadership, human resource issues, and interpersonal relationships
- Integrity: Upholds a high standard of ethics and moral conduct by presenting one’s self in a professional manner at all times.
Interested applicants should email their resume with cover letter to Careers@HeatonErecting.com. Salary DOE with appropriate benefits package included. EOE GA Drug Free Workplace
Providing crane service to the Georgia construction industry for over 50 years